Books
The 2015 Merit Planner
Simply Gorgeous Braids
Beat the College Admissions Game: Do a Project!
Our Entitled Children: An American Tiger Mom's Story
The Working Mother's Guide to Free Childcare in Your Home!
The 21st Century Mother's Guide to Managing Your Time and Taking Control of Your Life!
Clueless Teen's Guide to Dating
The Eco-Xmas Tree
Coolest Braid Designs
Busy Woman's Organizer
Busy Woman's Checklists
The Working Woman's Wedding Planner

Curriculum
Preschool Curriculum
Elementary Curriculum
Middle School Curriculum
High School Curriculum
Books

Paperback

Price: $14.95

Ebook

Price: $9.95

Clueless Teen's Guide to Dating

“I love this book because it is written by a teen, not a parent, and I can relate to everything D'Arcy says. It has helped me to improve my relationships with my boyfriend and my friends."
- Adele Taylor
“Brilliant dating guide for teens! It's about time we have some guidelines that we can refer to. I'm buying a copy for all of my friends!"
- Rachel Baker
“After reading this book, I have a better understanding of how the girl's side of a relationship works. It made it much easier for me to approach girls with confidence, and helped teach me to make a relationship last."
- Steve Dannaway

The target audience for this book includes teenagers from ages thirteen to eighteen. The information is specifically written for girls; however, it may prove to be interesting to boys as well.

This book is divided into four chapters that will chronologically cover advice spanning from the initial sparks to the end of the relationship. There is also information about contraception, pregnancy, STD’s, and birth control.

D'Arcy discusses typical scenarios that girls and their friends may have already encountered and some they may have not. Fictional stories are also added to illustrate the reasoning for my tips.

The information in this book is useful and practical. The statistics on teenage problems were gathered from surveys taken by teenagers across the United States. With both the surveys and D'Arcy's own personal experience, she tries to create helpful and informative advice to guide teenagers through a challenging and exciting time in their lives.

Back to all Books

Camera Icon
© 2015 • 831.462.5655 • 877.357.5655 • info@meritworld.com
 FaceBook Icon Twitter Icon

Pinterest Icon LinkedIn Icon
Blogger Icon RSS Icon
About Merit | Merit Academy | ProjectMERIT | Merit Services | Shop Online | Contact Us | Home | My Online Activities